An Audiologist is all ears! Audiology is the field of testing that identifies and assesses hearing and/or balance problems. Audiologists also help manage hearing loss and tinnitus through fitting of hearing aids and/or tinnitus masking devices.

An Audiologist has a Masters or Doctorate degree, and are specialized professionals in the assessment of hearing impairment. They work in collaboration with ear surgeons to help identify and address the ear, hearing and/or balance problems.

If you have problems with your ears, hearing and/or balance, the importance of an appropriate and timely evaluation cannot be understated. The Audiologists and ear surgeons at the Shea Ear Clinic and the Shea Hearing Aid Center have the experience, expertise and tools to help you understand and manage your ear, hearing and/or balance concerns, and we welcome the chance to assist you.