With the passage of time our brows tend to fall and we can develop wrinkles on our forehead. While we used to treat this problem surgically by making a large incision across the scalp, we now have new methods using surgical telescopes (called endoscopes) which allow us to elevate the brow through 3 or 4 small incisions placed in the hair. It is quite an elegant procedure which not only helps brow position, but also helps to define the upper lid crease. This operation can help make you look as if you had an upper lid surgery. We can also divide some of the muscles between the eyebrows and on the forehead. This can smooth the skin significantly. Browlift is usually performed as an outpatient surgery.
Types of brow lift surgery
- Classic/coronal brow lift
- Temporal brow lift
- Endoscopic brow lift
Brow lift surgery treats:
- Droopy or sagging upper eyelids
- improves the skin above the eyebrows
- Helps brow position
- Eliminates deep wrinkles and horizontal lines
- Eliminates frown lines
- Tightens the forehead skin
- Elevates the eye wrinkles
- Raises the eyebrows to a higher position
- smooth the skin between your eyebrows
If you are questioning whether Browlift is right for you, make an appointment with Dr. Staffel at Shea Clinic and let our professionals walk you through the best process. You can contact Shea Clinic here or call us at 901-761-9720.